Friday, May 16, 2014

Sometimes.....

Sometimes ..I think what is the meaning of life or what is life for starters?..Sometimes when I look out the window , I see people doing the same thing…maybe they are doing it for hours or maybe days or they have following the same routine for years..may it be a corporate level employee or a labor , sometimes there is no difference as such. They all follow life in a way different to the naked eye but same at many levels. Sometimes I get up , plan my day ahead and sometimes I don’t.
At some level , even animals are no different from us. They don’t need money to spend the rest of their lives , so they do what they are supposed to do , just like us. They don’t have to tackle the daily chores like we do ‘coz they are supposedly doing what they are suppose to do , isn’t it?.  We all do what we are suppose to do ..right. Some do and some don’t.
Sometimes , we act like a misanthrope , then we are an altruist all of a sudden. Hence , the “suppose-to” factor acts all along I guess..
Sometimes the cacophonies around us seems so quiet and yet there are times when the cacophony in our heart is mind numbingly unpleasant.

Sometimes people fail to realize that, maybe rich or poor there is one thing that remains the same for all : Time. We all have Time as a common factor(same for all)which is never a constant. Irony!
And then again , I ask myself the same and the most common question being asked for centuries now : What is the meaning of life?... Sometimes I dig a lil. deep to this current thought of mine and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I just let it go ‘coz I have heard “Letting it all go is good”. So I just “Let it go” and I conclude with no such proofs or justifications to my conclusion with : “Sometimes you feel all this(Life) is real but it is nothing more than just a dream. Similar to the one that I just had”
I lazily open my eyes and gaze around the room. And All I can recall is:“Sometimes….??”

10 comments:

  1. Life is an experiment. till th end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There are 2 important days-
    1 when U are born & 2 when U realize why".
    Good analysis, Nikhil. Even I feel the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that. The first day and the day you realize how worth your journey is.

      Delete
  3. Benefit of Life being " Sometimes this way","Sometimes that way" is, you get to explore things... u feel different ..ur perception changes ..u keep growing wise and some day turning back you will laugh at each of ur "Sometimes" ...Life for a starter is meaningful only when these "Sometimes" exist ..Go against the tide to make these "Sometimes" memorable.. because it last only for Sometime afterall :)
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful thought Nikhil ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's such Sometimes ..that stays with us for a long time.
      Welcome.

      Delete
  4. That u r...here...now...thinking about that sometimes...that's life. For some it is what it is. Others keep searching for meanings. Good that u r analysing...thinking. You shall know various aspects...yet know nothing at all. Just keep grasping, soaking all u can. Thanks for promoting my post. Stay Happy stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not analysing as such , it's more like you realize somethings at times.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.....great read this one,very thought inspiring

    ReplyDelete