Thursday, August 29, 2013

Charity is serving others …naah, it’s Self-serving

Confused….or I think, you got it.

The title may seem confusing to many …rude to some…lame to few..but I’d say I meant each & every word & it does make perfect sense. Each & every one of us in some way or the other have for sure helped someone. Remember giving that poor guy few bucks or  remember how you were there when he/she needed you the most or remember how you helped a friend by running some errands for him/her . We all have in a certain phase of our lives in some direct or indirect way  helped out a person in need . I mean the one’s who deserve your help & feel  the satisfaction that you get once you see them happy , that feeling is simply something which can’t be described using any possible combination of words from the English dictionary .We all have been there . I am nobody to question the people who are generous & I am no way saying something which can be taken as offensive .

I always tend to say this to the one’s around me , may sound rude/mean but I feel this is the very truth “People don’t help others for the sake of others, they do it for themselves..to make themselves feel good about it” & trust me either ways the output is what that matters.
You do that for them or for yourself ,somebody definitely is getting helped. So , that is what eventually matters right .Your extent of liveliness is directly proportional to the extent of your feeling to help others. A few days back I read something somewhere but can’t remember the exact words or the person who said that , but I really liked  the idea behind what he/she said . It somewhat goes like this “ There is only one way to feel hopeful in this hustle bustle, not that good world .You have to take the initiative & do something. Don’t you wait for the happy things to happen to you. If you go out there , do something nice by making someone happy then you feel there is some hope left in this world & that is how you can be hopeful yourself.
So the bottom line is let’s not be a fine addition to the world’s gallery of  people who are grotesques from within as it only good to encourage it in modern art not modern world. Let’s make sure we serve others still knowing the above title ‘coz eventually doing that would help two not one.

6 comments:

  1. True, it is said that service to mankind is service to God,even if one does not believe in God. This intuition of service must come from within with no expectations .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that ,Sir!
      Serving the one's down here is the best thing we can do to acknowledge the one up there.:)

      Delete
  2. I hope not everyone does that with a thought that they are serving god....!
    Yeah but true....charity is self servicing......or in simple terms self-satisfaction......... you feel good bout yourself.........!!!!
    Many people find it offensive though.... :-P
    :) NIce one Nikhil.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, not everyone does it for god's sakes.
      Glad I could have an insightful comment for this one.
      I know ..but I did mention right " No offense intended" :)
      Thank you Shivany for stopping by!:)

      Delete
  3. I геallʏ like what you guys are up too. This skrt of clever woгk and reporting!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated yօu guys to bloցroll.



    Feel free tօ surf tߋo my blog: internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser
    compatibility problems? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
    in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?


    My homepage traceur gps temps reel et enregistreur de donnees

    ReplyDelete